MADE TO ORDER - 6 WEEK LEAD TIME
HOOD IS NOT BULLET RESISTANT - Soft armor cannot protect your head no matter the material
NOW ALSO AVAILABLE IN BALLISTIC LEVEL IIA
This rating covers .22LR to .45 ACP out of up to 4" barrels. These are common calibers and the most likely threats to encounter
Half the weight and thickness of IIIA, with a bit of cost savings!
A men's large is 4lbs in IIA and 8lbs in IIIA
Each IIIA product has been tested and meets the abbreviated NIJ 0101.06 IIIA Standard
This rating covers calibers from .22LR to .44 Magnum, as well as 00 Buckshot.
- Front zip closure
- Two side pockets
- Sherpa lined interior
- 100% Polyester
- Protection against .22LR, .380, 9MM, .40, .45, .357 and 44 Magnum. Bird, Buck and 12G Slug resistant.
- Slash and Stab resistant
- Complete torso protection. Not just front and back rectangles like many other products
- Covert. Even with a second glance
- Front split with overlap design for maximum protection and comfort
- 100% Polyester poplin panel outer for incredible skin to panel feel
- 4 Zipper removable panel system
- 600D Coated Nylon inner cover for complete water and UV resistance
5 Year manufacturer warranty on all ballistic panels
It’s hard to believe that something so Comfortable and lightweight could save your life.
I’m glad i purchased it and will be buying more of them.
-Amazing fit(purchased XL)
-Nice black jacket zipped or unzipped
-Jacket blends in with other clothing
-two hand pockets
-two inside hidden. Pockets left side
- hidden bottom lining zipper for extra armor insert
I added half of a level IIA bulletproof(unvelcrowed half of one whole) vest and stuck it in the bottom of the hidden zipper to cover the exposed lower back area.
Amazing black jacket. Fits as if I bought a regular black jacket at the store minus the weight.
W/ added level IIA front insert in to lower back jackets weighs about 10lbs to 12lbs. All pads able to be removed via zippers
Love this jacket warm and Safe good fit with a little Room to grow
I purchased a few things. This is my favorite. it is super well put together. A little too warm for my weather but I knew that going in
Good fit but a little bulky. Could maybe go down a size which would help, but for what I paid I am pretty thrilled. Quality is excellent
bought in prep for the end of the year. Seems really well put together for sure but its a lined jacket so heavy enough ,they need an unlined version