By purchasing body armor (hereinafter “item(s)”) from Advanced Firearm Accessories, LLC (DBA bulletproofeveryone.com), I agree to the following terms and conditions (“Terms & Conditions”) and understand that by so agreeing, I am contractually bound thereby:
- I am not requesting that my order be shipped to an international, APO, DPO, or FPO addresses, unless I am an active duty U.S. Military personnel, a member or employee of the U.S. State Department or that I am a U.S. government official or employee. If I purchase body armor with the intent to travel abroad with my body armor, will declare it properly on my CBP Form 4457;
- If I live in Connecticut, I may not make my purchase online unless I am an exempt governmental official or employee who is allowed to purchase body armor online. Civilian purchases must be made in a face to face transaction at a licensed dealer;
- I am 18 years of age or the age of majority in my state, province, or territory of residence at my time of purchase;
- I am not legally barred from purchasing, possessing, or using the bullet resistant products;
- I am legally allowed to possess and use the item(s) in my state;
- My purchase does not violate any local, state, or federal laws;
- I am not a felon;
- I am not purchasing the item(s) for criminal or amoral purposes;
- I will only use the item(s) purchased for lawful purposes;
- I am purchasing the item(s) for my personal use only or for employees under my control;
- I am purchasing item(s) not on behalf someone else in order to avoid complying with these Terms and Conditions or who is not legally able to purchase item(s);
- I assume all risk of use (or misuse) of the item(s) purchased;
- I understand that body armor is not bullet proof—IT IS ONLY BULLET RESISTANT, and if a bullet strikes me there is always a risk that I will be injured or killed;
- I agree that any legal or equitable claim that may arise from purchasing item(s) shall be resolved under Washington law;
- I agree and acknowledge that I am under no pressure or duress to agree to these Terms and Conditions and that I have been given a reasonable opportunity to review it. I further agree and acknowledge that I am free to have my own legal counsel review these Terms and Conditions if I so desire;
- I agree that the invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Terms and Conditions, whether standing alone or as applied to a particular occurrence or circumstance, shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of these Terms and Conditions or of any other applications of such provision, as the case may be, and such invalid or unenforceable provision shall be deemed not to be a part of these Terms and Conditions;
- I agree that I will attempt to resolve any dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions through friendly negotiations amongst the parties. If the matter is not resolved by negotiation, I agree to resolve the dispute using the following Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) procedure:
Any controversies or disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions will be submitted to mediation in accordance with any statutory rules of mediation. If mediation is not successful in resolving the entire dispute or is unavailable, any outstanding issues will be submitted to final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator's award will be final, and judgment may be entered upon it by any court having proper jurisdiction.
- I agree, for myself and my heirs, assigns, and agents, to fully and completely release from liability and to never to bring any action in any court of law against Advanced Firearm Accessories, LLC (DBA bulletproofeveryone.com); and
- I agree to indemnify, defend, and will hold harmless Advanced Firearm Accessories, LLC (DBA bulletproofeveryone.com) for any and all liability stemming from my purchase, possession, or use of the item(s).
An illegal purchase, possession, or use of body armor or other items sold by Advanced Firearm Accessories, LLC (DBA bulletproofeveryone.com) may result in severe legal consequences for you, up to and including incarceration.
Advanced Firearm Accessories, LLC (DBA bulletproofeveryone.com) shall cooperate with all criminal investigations.
Advanced Firearm Accessories, LLC (DBA bulletproofeveryone.com) assumes NO LIABILITY for a purchaser’s use or misuse of any item(s) sold or donated, including without limitation any incidental or consequential liability. ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY, ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED. NO ORAL AGREEMENT OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND SHALL BE BINDING UNLESS IN WRITING AND SIGNED BY Advanced Firearm Accessories, LLC (DBA bulletproofeveryone.com).
Statements, images, or descriptions contained on this website are for informational purposes only, and not made or given as a warranty in any way. Advanced Firearm Accessories, LLC (DBA bulletproofeveryone.com) specifically disavows any other representation, warranty, or liability related to the condition or use of the item(s) sold. Advanced Firearm Accessories, LLC (DBA bulletproofeveryone.com) is not liable for any consequential damages, and its liability is limited to repairing or replacing defective items. Every item is sold "AS IS" and "WITH ALL FAULTS". The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the product is with the buyer.
These Terms & Conditions may be updated, revised, or changed without prior notice.