MADE TO ORDER - 4 WEEK LEAD TIME
BALLISTIC LEVEL IIA
This rating covers .22LR to .45 ACP out of up to 4" barrels. These are common calibers and the most likely threats to encounter
Half the weight and thickness of IIIA, with a bit of cost savings!
A women's Large is 4lbs
- Front zip closure
- Two side pockets
- Synthetic Pillowing
- 100% Polyester
- Protection against .22LR, .380, 9MM, .40, and .45ACP
- Slash and Stab resistant
- Complete torso protection. Not just front and back rectangles like many other products
- Covert. Even with a second glance
- Front split with overlap design for maximum protection and comfort
- 100% Polyester poplin panel outer for incredible skin to panel feel
- 4 Zipper removable panel system
- 600D Coated Nylon inner cover for complete water and UV resistance
5 Year manufacturer warranty on all ballistic panels
We offer a 30 day free size exchange program. "Please check the sizing chart carefully and measure yourself before ordering."
It fits my frame well and looks good but just slightly heavy for me at 5'
It could fit the waist better but without a total custom job and the price it is much more than acceptable
I purchased this vest for my wife. I got it in the 2a level. I was impressed at how thin it was. It has good coverage area on front and sides. Decent coverage in the back. I consider it a good investment for the future. My wife says it is comfortable. The problem for her is that wearing an armored vest removes all your curves and thus isnt a great fashion choice for her. But she keeps it around for when she goes to sketchy areas of town. Overall I'm happy with it.